Sunday, June 13, 2010

Whaddup? ;] Cats!


Yo guys I have deleted all my posts in this blog. Why? Cause its old stuff and stories, I don't want to bring the past over here. It's hurting my heart out. *cries* Nahh I just don't want to bring the past. Let's start with something new! Like our randomness and imagination. Im a random person but I don't really good that making jokes, sometimes boring too. Haha yeah so true.

What random stuff I should talk about? Hmm.. Lets see.. Cats! I love cats but me daddy don't like cats around the house, so no cats allowed. *sad* But still, a group of cats ever went to my house backyard. Like 7 to 9 kitty cats around. 5 of them is black and white spots, they are siblings, 1 more cat is a prego. 'She' is going to be a mom aww.. Another 2 cats is a male. 1 of them was my ex-pet. 'He' lives like 5 -6 years and haven't die yet. It's a Siamese cat. Another male cat was a father.'His' wife and children was my pets. My sister gave my pets to her friends.Grr.. Rawr! (See? Thats why I hate to bring the past. Makes me angry.. ) I must throw away the past and start with new random things. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment