Monday, July 30, 2012

The Suicide Room


The Suicide Room, originally named Sala Samobójców in Polish. 18+


  I watched the movie about a month ago, and the movie was… well, depressing. I found this movie on Milkboys ( I often go there to discover interesting movies). Anyway, The Suicide Room is about an ordinary boy, Dominik who mentally depressed due to humiliation on the social network because of his orientation. Not knowing if he was gay or bisexual, because he actually fell in love with a girl on the internet. I'm not satisfied with the ending and the whole story because it was sad, and bad action was taken. I do wished for a better ending since the main character is a hottie... @_@ 


 Dominik, the main character in the movie.
The part that he said he was gay in front of his parents and parents' friend.


At first, I watched a video clip about this movie on the blog and it caught my attention because of the emo-ish looking main actor. Cute, but why he have to take an action that saddens everyone? I know it's just a movie, and I'm just giving up some opinion about it. There is moral value in this movie, that is keep on with your life. Don't let anyone take you down for what you are. :) Watch the movie or read the plots, I hope some of you would interested . :) until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment